La Belle St.Lucia
Welcome to Paradise!
What are the benefits of a destination wedding in St.Lucia?
- St.Lucia is the number one honeymoon destination in the Caribbean, which makes it a fabulous idea to have your honeymoon where you get married. Wake up in paradise the morning after your wedding.
- As of recent many couples opt to forgo traditional (expensive ) weddings in favor of a more intimate gathering. Destination weddings allow couples to extend their celebration from 4 hours to 4 days ( or whatever length of time you see fit ) while creating a lifetime of memories with friends and family.
- St.Lucia is such an exotic Island, therefore the need for design and décor is minimal. The breathtaking surroundings can do the talking for you . There is absolutely no need to splurge on extravagant elements that you would use to decorate an at home ceremony or reception which would add a significant cost.
Explore the island
To my nature lovers
If you want to do more than lounge on the beach, Saint Lucia is the right choice. Whatever your mood, Saint Lucia can offer you an attraction or activity which will delight you. Wherever you go, colors will mesmerize you, vistas will astound you and the tropical air will caress you. Choose from our endless tours and attractions that are set within the lush landscape of Saint Lucia. Many of my bridal parties have enjoyed the Sulphur baths, ATV tours and zip lining.
Required Documents for marriage in St.Lucia
- Birth certificates
- Former spouse death certificate (if applicable )
- Proof of dissolution( if applicable)
- Deed poll (for name changes)
- Evidence of parental consent in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a notary public (for individuals below 18)
All documents must be in English and original or officially certified as a true copy of the original
- An authentic translation in addition to the original required documents are not in English
How to get to St.Lucia?
Easily accessible with two airports both specializing in ground services for private jets, Daily international flights from the United States, Canada, Europe and regional flights.
- Hewanorra International airport (UVF)
- George F.L. Charles (SLU)
Airlines utilized by guests from the United States
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- Jet Blue
Airlines utilized by guests from Canada
- Sunwing Airlines
- Air Canada
- West jet
Airlines utilized by guests from London
- Virgin Atlantic
- British airways
What is the population?
Size of St. Lucia
Our Island is 27 miles long and just 14 miles wide a total of 238 sq. miles.
Our local currency is Eastern Caribbean dollars (EC$), however (US$) dollars is accepted in most restaurants and shops.
St. Lucia weather
The weather in St. Lucia is typical of most Caribbean islands. There is a hot tropical climate tempered by trade winds throughout most of the year with temperatures ranging from 70 degrees Fahrenheit to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.